You may have gotten a lot of advice from people who think they know money; from friends to family alike....
You may have gotten a lot of advice from people who think they know money; from friends to family alike. You may have even hired a financial expert or a planner to manage your savings better. But you can only make the most out of advice if you put them...
You may have gotten a lot of advice from people...
When it comes to maxi dresses, our mind instantly goes...
You may have gotten a lot of advice from people who think they know money; from friends to family alike. You may have even hired a financial expert or a planner to manage your savings better. But you can only make the most out of advice if you put them into practice.
Since there is a lot of advice that you can come across in your lifetime, you may end up being overwhelmed as you will not be able to grasp where to start. This is why you need to filter the advice that suits your lifestyle and financial situation.
Let us look at what financial experts have to say.
1. Importance of cash
Although investing can be a really good option, the importance of only handling hard cash and not relying on credit or debit cards cannot be understated. Not only will this help you save money, but you will also be away from serious financial problems. This advice can be applied to both businesses as well as individuals.
2. Spend less than you earn
People have varying degrees of success when it comes to, but there’s no doubt that everyone wants to live a life that is completely rid of financial difficulties. The pursuit to live a life that is great can often leave you in a lot of debt which is why you need to list out and prioritize where you’d like to invest. In order to invest better, spend less on unnecessary investments and purchases.
3. While you are young
If you ask people who are in their 40s what they regret doing, it would be spending all that money in their youth as they never thought savings would matter. The key to having a good amount in savings when you really need it is when you start as early as possible. Time plays an extremely important role when it comes to saving money. Not to mention compound interest will multiply and grow your savings into something you may have never even imagined.
4. Increments and raise
The tendency and attraction to treat yourself whenever you get paid more than expected can be very overwhelming and more often than not, you will fall prey to this. Avoid this as much as you can without limiting yourself. It is fine to treat yourself every once in a while but doing so on a regular basis can seriously damage your finances.
When it comes to maxi dresses, our mind instantly goes back to those dreamy summer days, when the only styling required was salty hair and sand on the toes. Okay, maybe for more special occasions you could just add a pair of sandals. And that was it. End of story. But who said that those beauties are worn exclusively on summer?
Arhi.tv shows you eight ways to style best your maxi dress in winter!
For all of you fashion icons out there, please bear in mind that the maxi dress can be your ally for the most stylish looks. And now let’s see the ways that can turn you into the fashion queen of winter.
Eight Best Tips ever!
- One simple way to style your maxi dress, is by adding a thin turtle-neck underneath. As you already know, layering is a basic rule for those of you who want to win styling points, while at the same time, it serves a more practical need: It keeps you warm! You can either keep it quiet with a turtle-neck at the same colour to your dress, or dare for a bold colour that makes contrast with your dress.
- Lingerie maxi dress in winter? Oh yes! Add a long knitted cardigan on top for a more cosy and loose style. If you want to show off your figure, just put on a belt. Choose a pair of ankle boots or high heels and get ready to conquer the fashion world.
- A chunky sweater also seems an ideal choice for your maxi dress in the cold winter days. For a more feminine look, go for a long knitted sweater and add a belt. You could even wear a cute crop top sweater and a belt, thus making it seem like a top-and-skirt-look.
- What about maxi dresses and blazers? “Oh baby it’s cold outside”, one would say. Then why not adding a faux fair on top? Layering is styling’s best friend after all.
- And of course, one of my favourite and most stylish looks for winter, involve the maxi shirt-dress. Get rid of all the unnecessary buttons and show off some skin ladies! For extra sexiness, match it with over the knee boots, a leather belt and a crop leather jacket. For a more elegant touch, add a hat.
- One mainstream, yet classy way to style your maxi dress, is with a statement coat, a scarf and ankle boots.
- For a street style, match your maxi dress with a Moto style leather jacket, military boots and Sneakers.
- Last but not least, for a stunning night look, you can go for an all time classic combination: Choose a sleeveless and backless maxi dress. Match it with high heels, silk gloves and glamorous accessories. Put on a really long coat or a fur and shine in the dark of the night.
Extra tips: For those of you who want to make the difference, choose bright colours or even opt for a total white look. Animal print lovers, please do not hesitate to wear a leopard or snake print dress. And for the romantic ones who want to be a burst of colour in the gloomy weather, dear a colourful floral maxi dress.
See more articles in my blog.
The many different marketing trends of 2018 are set to make a comeback along with some other newcomers. Learning and archiving new design trends is critical in order to realize and understand what the current landscape in digital marketing needs.
Hence, there is a need also to identify what platforms are currently popular among the masses. Proper optimization of the trends and practices are needed for effective communication.
Let us look at some of the trends that will be prominent throughout 2019.
1. Instagram’s popularity among the youth
The biggest threat that Facebook’s popularity faces is in the form of Instagram which is fortunately owned by Facebook itself. Not only is sharing media – photos and videos – easy on the platform, it also incorporates the best-optimized photo sharing techniques right from your mobile device.
With over a million users signing in every day, it is easily the fastest growing platform that houses the most number of people under the age of 30. The figures are only second to Facebook as of now, which is one platform that is deteriorating quickly.
2. Facebook still has it
Although Facebook is losing its users, it is still the undisputed king when it comes to the number of users that log in every day. It also holds the most number of users that are over the age of 65, which is more than 40%.
But with the recent controversy surrounding the platform, its reputation has been hit quite considerably since a lot of the users consisting of the youth demographic have decided to drop the website altogether. Facebook is also being antagonized to an extent. Hence, businesses that use Facebook to promote their cause need to be careful about their target demographic.
3. Video is king
It was reported that a staggering 73% of Americans use YouTube where videos can be made in service of digital marketing. But Facebook has seen a recent rise in popularity with its own video sharing service. However, this hasn’t changed had much effect on YouTube’s position as the leading platform for sharing videos.
Since a lot of people turn to video when they need entertainment, it has become one of the most effective digital marketing, and with the advancement of technology, people can now produce videos that are extremely high in quality. The volume of information, as well as the nuances that you can employ and use, is almost limitless.