This may come as a surprise to you, but I have decided to leave the blogging scene after some serious consideration. As much as I love blogging, I guess 10 awesome years is good enough for me.
My blogging journey has been a wonderful one. Letting go isn’t easy, especially when I have been writing for a good decade. That being said, I will still continue my presence in Facebook where I interact most, and perhaps spend some time on Instagram too.
You guys have been most supportive, giving me the motivation to write and share my thoughts all these years, and I am so thankful for all your heart-warming comments here and in Facebook. I can’t thank you enough for your tremendous support and positive feedback, especially those who have been with me since the start of Luxury Haven since 2009.
To show my appreciation, I’m ending Luxury Haven with a Hello Kitty Giveaway Open to All Worldwide, and there will be 10 Prizes + 1 Bonus Prize for 1 lucky Singapore resident. Some of the Hello Kitty prizes are from my own collection which I will be happily parting them with you, so please come and join the party!
Mmmm…… what will I be doing next? Well, I guess I will probably be picking up a new hobby, besides taking care of my new master – Koba.
In case you haven’t heard, we have a new member in our family now although hubby and I are still not quite ready since the demise of our Princess Candy.
Please say “Hi!” to Koba (小林), short for Kobayashi. The three of us came up with a list of Japanese names for dogs, and decided on Koba after a unanimous vote. Koba is our third dog, and he is a Japanese Shiba Inu ( 柴犬 ) and is just 2 months old. He is not house trained yet, so I will be kept busy for a while.
Well, after this public announcement on my retirement, I will follow up with the news to all the wonderful PRs and generous sponsors whom I have worked with for so many years.
Luxury Haven Lifestyle Blog will still be around till the domain expires, after which I will probably be switching to private blog since I have more than 300 of my own recipes here. I will still be sharing my cooking adventures, as well as my thoughts on dining experiences, products and services, and giveaways in Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest. So please do FOLLOW ME at the various social media platforms, and leave me a note there if we are not already connected:
Or, you can also add me as a friend in Facebook Shirley Tay. Thank you again for being such an amazing follower! Love you, guys! xoxo
For the Hello Kitty Giveaway, I will be using Rafflecopter to pick the winners so please Make sure you Complete All Steps to qualify for the draw! You can view all the Hello Kitty prizes by clicking on the arrow below the image.
Giveaway is Open to All Worldwide! Here’s How To Win:
- Submit your entry via the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Giveaway will run from 10 – 28 July, 2019.
- Bonus Prize is only for Singapore Residents since the Transit Link Card can only be used locally.
- Prizes are delivered via normal airmail. Luxury Haven will not be responsible in the event your prize is lost in transition.
- No notification will be sent to winners, so please look out for the winning announcement here or in Facebook etc.
- Winners will have 48 hrs to acknowledge his/her winning in the comment box, or another winner will be selected.
- No further emails will be entertained once the winner has exceeded the 48 hrs as spelt out in the rules. It is the participant’s responsibility to check the announcement of the giveaway result.
a Rafflecopter giveaway