All of us yearn for a nice complexion, but do you know that behind that glowing skin needs a little bit of hard work besides inheriting good genes?
Basically, there are a few essential steps you should not miss in your daily skincare routine and here is a simple 3-step beauty regimen by World of Beauty, a Natural and Organic skincare brand equipped with international patented technology aimed to help each skin type.
For the busy executives and those of you who do not like to use too many products on your face, this 3-Step Wonder Skin Beauty Routine consists of just a cleanser, serum and moisturizer; the three basic vital skincare products for your face:
- Cleanser – Clean skin is a happy skin, so always start your skincare regime with a good cleanser to wash away any excess dirt and oil.
- Serum – Invest in a good serum. This magic potion is a super-concentrated skincare must-have that addresses specific concerns such as dry skin and fine lines.
- Moisturizer – This is a product that everyone should have regardless of whether you have dry or oily skin, and it should be a part of your morning and night skincare regimen. Moisturizers help hydrate your skin and also balance your skin’s natural oil production.
In the past, toners were made to help return the skin’s pH due to harsh soaps used during cleansing but these days, facial cleansers are so much better balanced than toners, so you can opt to skip this step if you prefer.
A good skincare routine starts with good cleansing. During the day, our skin surface accumulates both external and internal toxins and contamination such as pollution, makeup, dead skin cells, toxins from sweat glands, excess of sebum secretion from sebaceous glands and so forth. Cleansing twice a day keeps your skin looking radiant and healthy, and encourages proper skin hydration and prevents the production of excess oils. Cleansing also helps your treatments penetrate and work properly, and do you know that forgoing night time cleansing will give you larger pores?
Also, any skin type can have problems with dehydration, whether it is dry, oily, or combination. Dehydrated skin should not be confused with dry skin. Dehydrated skin lacks radiance, and can give you a wrinkled and aged look. Choosing a good cleanser such as the REVIVA Eau Micellaire can help manage pH levels of the skin; enabling sufficient water and product retention.
REVIVA Micellar Water is formulated with organic certified (bio) micelles, gentle microscopic oil molecules suspended in ionized water and pure fresh Australian Aloe Extract. Unlike your usual cleanser, REVIVA Eau Micellaire does not foam. Instead, the micelles dissolve dirt and any makeup traces, while respecting skin hydro lipidic skin system and barrier, and help rebuild the skin’s hydrolipidicfilm.
The wonder water is a favourite in a makeup artist’s kit and backstage for its easy, fast and effective use:
- 99,46% botanical ingredients
- 94,30% organic certified ingredients
- 100% easy and fast foundation remover
- 83,33% skin brighter after cleansing.
Next, let us take a look at Serums. Do we really need one? Sure, a moisturizer will do its job to hydrate our skin and so forth, but your serum can perform better tasks by targeting more specific concerns depending on the ingredients they are formulated with. Using highly concentrated active ingredients, some serums aim to give antioxidant benefits, while others may help in lightening dark spots and diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Here is a serum especially for uneven skin tone and texture, dullness and loss of radiance. The World of Beauty DNADerm MMP Remedy Serum is a unique authentic epigenetic formulation that gives the skin all vital nutrients for a healthier skin. With vital plant-based skinfood like Centaurea and Acacia Flower stem cells extracts for a healthier to skin appearance, use this serum day and night to fight actively against matrix metalloproteinase (MMP), involved in the degradation of cell matrix.
The DNADerm MMP Remedy Serum provides the skin with a powerful source of revitalization, able to reduce inflammation, dark circles and lighten dark spots, while strengthening skin defence system to prevent skin disease caused by sun exposure.
After getting hold of a good cleanser and serum, we would also want to look at the importance of having a proper Moisturizer in your skincare routine. As mentioned earlier, you need a suitable lotion or cream for moisturizing your skin irrespective of what type of skin you have. This will help to protect your skin from harmful effects of sun and other environmental factors, and at the same time act as a temporary barrier as moisturizers hold water in the outermost layer of skin.
Thanks to the pure aromatherapy, the World of Beauty range of skincare products such as the Jeunesse Recovery Cream infused with Pure Organic Linden Flowers and Grape Extracts, are proven to soothe and smooth skin complexion. Its revitalizing mineral-rich formula helps to diminish the damages of skin cellular memory, caused by pollution, oxidative stress and UV rays exposure. Jeunesse Recovery Cream also contains Avena Sativa, with exfoliating capabilities to eliminate complexion-dulling dead skin cells.
An Advanced Day and Night Recovery Cream especially for uneven skin tone, the Jeunesse Recovery Cream Main Natural Ingredients Key Actions are:
- Succynoglycan Complex – the precious botanical extract of Polygonum Cuspidatum, an oriental medicinal grass, enhances the skin with a powerful soothing, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action, eliminating up to 100% of damage caused by free radicals in 28 days of use.
- Purest Bio Jojoba ( Golden Grade ) – offers a long-lasting nourishing and elastifying action to the skin, thanks to its large concentration with a high percentage of Omega-9 and monounsaturated fatty acid, which is absorbed into the skin through the pilosebaceous metabolism.
- Cyanus Segetum Extract – extract rich in anthocyanins and pure bioflavonoids to help decongesting the skin and eye contour in case of irritation, redness and/or external polluting factors.
- Resveratrol – contained in the fresh extract of Vitis Vinifera Europea, the ingredient helps minimising neuronal DNA damage with a biocellular anti-age action in addition to its proven antioxidant action.
- Korean Sparassis Crispa Extract – A key active principle present in Jeunesse Recovery Cream showed a visible reduction of cell damage caused by exposure to UV rays in 96 hours (test microfluorescence cometassay).
The unique phyto cosmeceutical beauty routine by the World of Beauty is suitable for all skin types especially for preventing eye bags, dark circles, ageing and pigmentation. Using 100% Italian Authentic formulas which are paraben-free, paraffin-free, cruelty-free, efficacy tested and microbiological certified, the Italian beauty powerhouse has become one of the top choices for spa, beauty salons and beauty institutes.
- REVIVA Eau Micellaire ( 200 ml ) – SGD 54
- DNADerm MMP Remedy ( 30 ml ) – SGD 188.60
- Jeunesse Recovery Cream ( 50 ml ) – SGD 149
Hey Beauty Junkies and Wellness Fanatics, hop over to Win World of Beauty Neroli Vivace Elixir x 10 Worth Over €1K now!!
* This is a sponsored post by World of Beauty. The author only recommends products or services she uses personally which she believes to be beneficial for her readers. Views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely by the author.